2011/12/02

New kit *Christmas Morning* and FREEBIE

New kit ''Christmas Morning'' made by Mediterranka design is already in stores. It is made in traditional xmas colors - white, green, red and gold. Contains 78 elements, 14 papers and 7 wordarts. Don't forget about first week's discount:)
If you would like to get this kit for free, go and try your luck HERE.


My pages






And finally I made a gift for you - FREE christmas cluster. Enjoy it!



While downloading, please vote for my photobook HERE
(just click on the button *DEJ HLAS*)
Thank you!


2 komentáře:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Dec. 02, 2011. Thanks again.

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Thank you for sharing your beautiful cluster frame!

    OdpovědětVymazat